Secure Haven have designed and developed a new range of double urns to fulfil families needs to reunite lost loved ones together. The Beautiful Double Floral Engraved Urn in Silver and Gold is majestic in its appearance and designed to hold two set of cremated remains – approximately 6 litres volume. Crafted out of brass, it has an intricately engraved floral pattern from the base to the urns lid. This is a premium quality urn with superb finish unlike anything seen in the UK before. The lid is engineered with a high quality threaded fastening- keeping the ashes secure inside. Dimensions – 39cm high, 20cm diameter, 6.5litre capacity.
To help you with size and choose the correct urn Secure Haven have a simple step by step guide.
- Start by taking some digital scales and the container of ashes that you would have received from the crematorium.
- Place this box onto the digital scales and weigh the ashes.
- If your ashes are contained in a poly-tub – remove 230g from the additional weight if they are in a cremation box – remove 200g from the weight.
- Our rule of thumb is that for every kilogram of cremated remains – equates to 1 litre of ashes.
- This means if you have approximately 3 kilograms of cremated remains you will need to purchase an urn of between 3-4 litres in capacity.
- Secure Haven have urns to suit all needs available from 0.75 through to 8 litre capacities.
- If you are unsure about sizing an urn please call us on 01245 377057 and we will be able to assist you.